The Poland snack bar market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.11% during the forecast period (2018 - 2023). Poland authorities have taken initiatives to promote health and wellness trends across all age groups. It recently removed junk foods from school’s shops so as to encourage the consumption of healthier alternatives.
Increasing Consumer Preferences for Healthy Snacks – Driving the Market Growth
Poland witnessed a considerable shift to healthy snacks as they satisfy hunger, meet the daily nutrition, and give enough energy. Snacks help to maintain the level of glucose and stabilize the energy level throughout the day. Snack bars are convenient products that are healthier and easy to consume. The rise in the sales for high-end products of chocolates is considered as an affordable luxury. Thus, the wider availability of substitutes is expected to restrain the growth of the snack bar market in the years to come
Breakfast Bars at the Leading Front
The snack bar market is segmented by product type into breakfast bar, granola/muesli bar, energy & nutrition bar, and fruit bar. The market was led by the breakfast bar segment and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.61% during the forecast period, as consumers prefer to replace meals with breakfast bars.
Online channel is expected to register a CAGR of 8.39% during the forecast period. By distribution channel, the market is divided into hypermarket/supermarket, convenience store, specialist retailer, discounter, online channel, and others. Growing availability of private label brands is one of the important factors that is expected to drive the demand of snack bar brands in this distribution channel.
In 2017, Sante launched new granola bars, which claimed to contain cholesterol-lowering beta-glucan. The products do not contain any preservatives, dyes, glutamates, scavengers, artificial flavors, and dyes.
The key players include: EUROHANSA, GENERAL MILLS, KELLOGG, MARS INC., MAXSPORT, NESTLE, OLIMP SPORTS NUTRITION, PURELLA FOOD, QUEST NUTRITION, SANTE, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are driving the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Overview
3.1 Market Trends
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Consumer Preferences for Healthy Snacks
4.1.2 Evolving Retail Landscape
4.2.1 Availability of Substitutes
4.3.1 Food Innovation
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.5.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
4.5.2 Target Market Identification
188.8.131.52 Purchasing Power
184.108.40.206 Demographical Strengths and Weaknesses
220.127.116.11 Spending Patterns
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Breakfast Bar
5.1.2 Energy & Nutrition Bar
5.1.3 Granola/ Muesli Bar
5.1.4 Fruit Bar
5.1.5 Other Snack Bar
5.2 By Distribution Channel
5.2.2 Convenience Store
5.2.3 Specialist Retailer
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
7.2 GENERAL MILLS
7.4 MARS INC.
7.7 OLIMP SPORTS NUTRITION
7.8 PURELLA FOOD
7.9 QUEST NUTRITION