The automotive telematics market is expected to grow at a high rate up to and beyond 2023. Equipping the new vehicles with e-Call as a mandate from the EC has also helped to expand the telematics market in Europe. The region is also home to a number of automotive telematics hardware suppliers in Germany, UK, and Italy. Japan, the US, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, Thailand, and BRIC countries also present huge potential, primarily due to the stringent safety regulations (like the NCAP program administered by the Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)).
Safety constitutes the major segment in the services offered by automotive telematics. Wireless vehicle safety communications telematics majorly aid in car safety and road safety. The electronic sub-system in a car is used for the purpose of exchanging safety information about road hazards, and the location and speed of vehicles. In addition to wireless local area networks, emergency warning systems telematics are also developed, like collision warning for international harmonization and standardization of vehicle-to-vehicle, infrastructure-to-vehicle, and vehicle-to-infrastructure to provide real-time short-range communication systems. Information from telematics is also extensively used in car-sharing and also for auto insurance purposes.
February 2018: ERM Advanced Telematics expanded its products and services portfolio to OEMs
Major Players: AGERO INC., AIRBIQUITY INC. , CONTINENTAL AG, VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC. , VISTEON CORPORATION , AERIS, ANTENNA COMPANY, DIGITAL MATTER, FLEETMATICS, GEOTAB, HUBIO, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed study of the segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings of The Study
5. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Trends
5.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
5.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6. Market Dynamics
7. Global Automotive Telematics System Market Segmentation, by Size
7.1 Small Containers (20 Feet)
7.2 Large Containers (40 Feet)
7.3 High Cube Containers
8. Global Automotive Telematics System Market Segmentation, by Type
8.1 Dry Storage Containers
8.2 Refrigerated Containers
8.3 Tank Containers
9. Global Automotive Telematics System Market, by Geography
9.1 North America
9.1.5 Rest of North America
9.2.8 Rest of Europe
9.3.6 South Korea
9.3.7 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.4.3 Saudi Arabia
9.4.4 South Africa
9.4.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9.5 South America
9.5.4 Rest of South America
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
11.1 TLS Offshore Containers International Pvt Ltd
11.2 China International Marine Containers Co. Ltd
11.3 Maersk Container Industry AS
11.4 W&K Container Inc.
11.5 Singamas Container Holdings Limited
11.6 YMC Container Solutions
11.7 Sea Box Inc.
11.8 Dong Fang International Container (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd
11.9 CXIC Group Containers Company Limited
11.10 Storstac, Inc.
12. Future Outlook of the Market
- TLS Offshore Containers International Pvt Ltd
- China International Marine Containers Co. Ltd
- Maersk Container Industry AS
- W&K Container Inc.
- Singamas Container Holdings Limited
- YMC Container Solutions
- Sea Box Inc.
- Dong Fang International Container (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd
- CXIC Group Containers Company Limited
- Storstac Inc.