High Value Animal Protein Is Driving the Market
The meat, fish, eggs, and dairy provide a complete source of protein to human body which is driving demand among the health-conscious population. The level of income and consumption of animal protein are positively related. Therefore rising incomes in developing nations and urbanization have led to a global surge in meat production.
The worldwide economic downturn has had a very limited effect on the global meat market, which has maintained its positive outlook. The highest increase in meat consumption is expected from the Asia-Pacific’s because of changing diet patterns, urbanization, population, and economic growth. For example, Chinese demand for meat continues to surpass the domestic supply, according to Agriculture and Agri-food Canada; in 2007, China imported 1.35 million metric tons of meat, this increased to 1.84 million metric tons in 2008. In the year 2015, the pork exports to China from the European Union alone stood at 1.9 million metric tons. At present, the EU is the largest exporter of pork to China holding over 65% of the China’s pork imports. Besides, China fell short in producing enough pork to feed the growing pork demand in the country. This is further driving the swine production and pork exports in Europe.
Key Developments in the Market
- 2016: Land O’Lakes, will acquire Southern States Cooperative, Inc.’s animal feed business.
- 2016: Cargill revolutionizes fish industry with modified shrimp feed.
- 2017: Biomin has recently setup it’s seventh Centre for Applied Animal Nutrition in Tulln, Austria. This research Centre will focus on piglet and broiler nutrition.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed analysis on the product type that is expected to dominate the market
- Detailed analysis on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increasing Demand for High-Value Animal Protein
5.1.2 Increasing Awareness Regarding Safety of Meat
5.2.1 Rising Cost of Raw Materials
5.2.2 Regulatory Structure
5.3.1 Increase in Demand for Feed Additives
6. Europe Swine Feed Premix Market, By Type
6.4 Amino Acids
7. Europe Swine Feed Premix Market, By Country
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
9.1 Cargill Inc.
9.2 Land O Lakes Feed
9.5 DLG Group
9.6 DSM NV
9.7 De Heus
9.8 Lallemand Animal Nutrition
9.10 InVivo NSA
9.11 Continental Grain Company
10. Future Outlook of the market