Bearings reduce friction, which in turn, helps reduce energy consumption between mechanical components. The development of seal technologies, lightweight materials in high-performance bearings, and lubrication technology, has created opportunities in the automotive bearings market. Innovative material technologies have played a vital role in aero-engine bearing and automotive developments.
NTN Corporation has developed ‘Grease Lubrication Type High-Speed Deep Groove Ball Bearing’, with twice the rotational speed compared to conventional products. The filled grease has been optimized with a combination of consistency (thickening agents) that can resist centrifugal forces at high rotational speeds, and viscosity (base oil) that can supply lubrication constituents to the raceway surface at high speeds, resolving the problem of lack of lubrication, when operating at high rotational speeds.
The demand for automotive bearings is expected to increase in China and India, where the demand for passenger cars and commercial vehicles is increasing rapidly. The bearings sector is estimated to record steady growth in the mature markets, such as Europe and North America. Brazil and South Africa are anticipated to enter the recovery phase, over the forecast period.
Major Players: C&U BEARINGS, CW BEARINGS, ILGIN BEARING CO., MINEBA CO. LTD, AND SNL BEARINGS, amongst others.
Reasons to purchase this report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Detailed analysis on the segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate.
- Study on the region and country that are expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increasing Vehicle Production
5.1.2 High Adoption of HPS and EHPS Systems in Commercial Vehicles
6. Automotive Bearings Market Segmentation - By Vehicle Type
6.2 Passenger Cars
6.3 Commercial Vehicles
7. Automotive Bearings Market Segmentation - By Raw Material Type
7.2 Metal Polymer
7.3 Solid Polymer
7.4 Fiber Reinforced Composite
8. Automotive Bearings Market Segmentation - By Type
8.2 Plain Bearings
8.3 Rolling Element Bearings
8.4 Ball Bearings
8.5 Fluid Bearings
9. Automotive Bearings Market Segmentation - By Geography
9.1 North America
9.1.2 United States
9.1.5 Rest of North America
9.2.2 United Kingdom
9.2.6 Rest of Europe
9.3.3 South Korea
9.3.7 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.4 South America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.5.2 Saudi Arabia
9.5.3 South Africa
9.5.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Products & Developments of Key Players
11. Key and Potential Vendors (Brand) Analysis
11.1 C & U Bearings
11.2 CW Bearings
11.3 Ilgin Bearing Co.
11.4 Jtekt Corp
11.5 Minebea Co. Ltd
11.6 Nachi Fujikoski
11.7 NTN Corp.
11.8 Ors Bearings
11.9 Rkb Bearings
11.10 Schaeffler AG
11.11 Snl Bearings
11.12 Svenska Kullagerfabriken AB
11.13 Timken Co.
11.14 Wafangdian Bearing Group Corp.
12. Future of the Market
- C & U Bearings
- CW Bearings
- Ilgin Bearing Co
- Jtekt Corp
- Minebea Co. Ltd
- Nachi Fujikoski
- NTN Corp
- Ors Bearings
- Rkb Bearings
- Schaeffler AG
- Snl Bearings
- Svenska Kullagerfabriken AB
- Timken Co
- Wafangdian Bearing Group Corp