Commercialization Plans Adopted For Fuel Cell Bus and Trucks
Plans such as relaxation on regulations to permit self-service hydrogen stations are expected to be rolled out especially by governments of Asia-Pacific countries like China and India where pollution and emissions are rampant. These plans, after coming into effect, would help the station operators to generate revenue without depending on the government subsidies. This would help in rapidly increasing the hydrogen fuel station network, thereby further accelerating the growth of fuel cell commercial vehicle market. It has also been noticed that major truck manufacturers such as Kenworth, Peterbilt and Scania are likely to produce more fuel cell based truck models during the forecasted period.
Key Developments in the Market:
- February 2018: - Ballard announces planned deployment of 500 fuel cell commercial trucks by the end of 2018 in Shanghai.
- February 2018: - Hyundai Mobis to apply remote parking assist to hydrogen fuel cell car.
- October 2017 – General Motors plans launch of all-electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Study on the adoption of electric and hybrid vehicles in the country and its effects on the automotive industry of the country.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the type of vehicle expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Study on the region expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Growing hydrogen production facilities
5.1.2 Stringent Emission Regulation on Automotive
5.2.1 Fossil fuels are still the major energy source used to produce hydrogen
5.2.2 Growing Pure Electric Vehicles Demand
5.3.1 Increasing Electric Power Demand in the Vehicle with Growing ADAS Features
6. Global Fuel Cell Commercial Vehicles Market Segmentation, by Vehicle Type
7. Global Fuel Cell Commercial Vehicles Market Segmentation, By Geography
7.1 North America
7.4 Rest of the World
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
9.1 Fuel Cell System Suppliers
9.1.1 Ballad Power Systems
9.1.2 FuelCell Energy
9.1.3 Ceres Power
9.1.4 Plug Power
9.1.5 SFC Energy AG4
9.2 Fuel Cell Vehicle Manufacturers
9.2.1 Toyota Motor Corporation
9.2.3 Hyundai Motor Company
9.2.4 New Flyer of America
9.2.6 Tata Group
10. Future Outlook