Blockchain technology is rapidly becoming the de facto of the modern era, thanks in large parts to the surge in Bitcoin's price since early May 2017, moving upwards from $1,000 in March 2017 to an all-time high of over $20,000 as of December 2017. Given this meteoric rise, it's no surprise that investors are clamouring to figure out how to break into the marketplace.
This course gives deep dive insight into everything you need to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies from trading platforms to wallets and exchanges, investment strategies and possible regulatory impact. Get an insider's view of Initial Coin Offerings and access to current, pre-ICO investments and a lot more.
What Will You Learn
By the end of this intensive one day course you will:
- Have an understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- Know the main types of cryptocurrencies and their characteristics
- Look at different investment strategies and best approaches to the market
- Learn to analyse and read financial charts
- Learn what to look for in an ICO company
- Understand how to select crypto wallet and crypto exchange
- Explore the impact of impending regulations on the market
Main Topics Covered During This Training
- Introduction into blockchain technology
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies explained
- Overview of several main cryptocurrencies and their characteristics
- How to look at an ICO
- Understanding cryptowallets and the strategy for selection
- Understanding crypto exchanges and the strategy for selection
- Cryptocurrencies and investment concepts
- How to invest and is it worth it?
- Chart analysis
- Market regulations
- How ICOs can safeguard their future
2. Background to Crytocurrencies
3. The ICO company reviewed
4. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
5. Understanding Crypto Wallets and the strategy of selection
6. Understanding Crypto Exchanges and the strategy of selection
7. Cryptocurrency and review of various investment strategies
8. Cryptocurrency and Investment Concepts
9. Implementation Challenges
The trainer is an Entrepreneur, Investment Banking Executive, Regulatory Compliance SME, Venture Capital Adviser, Cryptocurrency Expert, Business Strategist and Technology Guru (in areas of Machine Learning, Big data Science and Blockchain Technology) with over 18 years industry experience.He has worked for tier 1 investment banks such as Deutsche Bank, RBS, UBS, HSBC, Bank of New York, JP Morgan, ABN AMRO as programme manager and senior business analyst. He has also worked with startups in areas of Fintech and Blockchain technology providing business strategy and development advice and sat on committees for business architecture, governance and finance, brokering new business relations with revenue potentials over £700 million asset under management.
He currently provides consulting and lectures globally to professionals from banks, treasury, Fintech, Regtech and Cryptocurrency startups in areas of Regulatory Compliance, Machine Learning, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology.
He has been a keynote speaker and panel member for finance, fintech, private equity and venture capital and is on the advisory boards of a couple of Fintech and Blockchain startups.
This class is for anyone new or looking to get into the cryptocurrency game who isn't sure how to go about doing it and want a full overview and a good understanding of the market and trends.For experienced users or ICO companies there will be a Blockchain course announced soon addressing technology, strategies and impending regulations in details.
Venue to be announced shortly.