The author's Denmark Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- Commercial beverages finished the year down by 1% but value is up
- On-premise results were positive
- Tax cuts for FABs and cider to curb border trade - wine tax will now not be increased
- Expected slowdown in energy drinks never materialized
- 2018 to see volumes stabilize
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Denmark beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Denmark to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
2 Impact Of The Economic Situation
4 Market Drivers
5 Market Trends
5.1 Soft Drinks
5.1.1 Packaged Water
5.1.2 Bulk/HOD Water
5.1.4 Enhanced Water
5.1.5 Flavored Water
5.1.8 Still Drinks
5.1.10 Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
5.1.11 Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
5.1.12 Sports Drinks
5.1.13 Energy Drinks
5.2 Alcoholic Drinks
5.3 Dairy Drinks
5.4 Hot Beverages
6 New Products & Photo Shots
7 Focus On Local Products: An Update On Soft Drinks With Country/Regional Provenance
8 Data Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: Denmark at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2017P-2018F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2017P-2018F