Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 95, provides an in-depth accounting of progress in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many applications. In recent years, no other technique has gained as much significance. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required, and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. This book has established itself as a premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists who are looking to become familiar with new techniques and applications pertaining to NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Marta K. Dudek, Slawomir Kazmierski, Maciej Kostrzewa, and Marek J. Potrzebowski
- Recent MRI Studies on Heterogeneous Catalysis
Vladimir V. Zhivonitko, Alexandra I. Svyatova, Kirill V. Kovtunov, and Igor V. Koptyug
- NMR Studies of Protic Ionic Liquids
Vivian Overbeck and Ralf Ludwig