This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers advances in of anti-microbial coatings, biofouling coatings, superhydrophobic coatings, conductive coatings, and anti-icing coatings. These innovations can be used in a wide variety of applications such as food & agriculture, power & energy automobiles, aviation, maritime, and textiles.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Research Advances in Anti-microbial Coatings, Biofouling Coatings, Superhydrophobic Coatings, Conductive Coatings, and Anti-icing Coatings
- Advances in Coating Technologies
- Anti-microbial Coating for Extending Shelf Life of Produce
- Lubricant Infused Non-toxic Surface Coating to Prevent Biofouling
- Self-healing Superhydrophobic Coating with High Durability
- Conductive Coating That Can Withstand High Mechanical Deformation
- Environment-friendly Anti-icing Coating