This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with lung transplant infection prevention, bacterial and viral infection tests and treatments for bone defects. The TOE also focuses on battery recycling technologies.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Lung Transplant Infection Prevention, Bacterial and Viral Infection Tests, Recycling Battery Cathodes, and Bone Defects Treatment
Innovations in Lung Transplant Infection Prevention, Bacterial and Viral Infection Tests, Recycling Battery Cathodes, and Bone Defects Treatment
- Helping Prevent Lung Transplant Infections
- Selenium Nanoparticles to Combat Antibiotic-resistant Bacteria
- Anhydrous Biocompatible Composite Materials For Treatment of Bone Defects
- Novel Technology Platform to Differentiate Between Bacterial and Viral Infections
- Efficient Recycling Method for Worn Out Cathodes in Batteries