This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features innovations in food safety to detect pathogen in food and vineyard management. The TOE focuses on technology innovations to prevent bacterial growth in fermentation process. This issue also discusses development of a sustainable leather alternative from pineapple leaf fiber.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Fermentation Process, Sustainable Leather, Food Safety, and Vineyard Management
- Patented Technology to Prevent Bacterial Growth in Fermentation Process
- Smart Patch to Detect Harmful Pathogen in Food
- Sustainable Leather Alternate from Pineapple Leaf Fiber
- Application for Vineyard Management
- Nanodevice for Food Contaminant Detection
- Industry Contacts