This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in food contamination monitoring and pesticide detection in vegetables. The TOE also focuses on technological innovation in effective use of sustainable means such as use of plastic waste and industrial byproducts for wastewater treatment.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Developments in Food Contamination Detection and Wastewater Treatment
- Novel Pesticide Detection Technique Using Nanoparticles
- Real-time Monitoring of Food Contamination Using Transparent Patch
- Bio-responsive Food Expiry Indicator
- Low-cost Sustainable Adsorbent Wastewater Treatment
- Utilization of Waste Plastic for Wastewater Treatment
- Industry Contacts