The report on laparoscopic devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global laparoscopic devices market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global laparoscopic devices market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global laparoscopic devices market is segmented on the basis of equipment, application and end user.
Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by Equipment
- Energy Systems
- Internal Closure Devices
- Insufflations Devices
- Wound Protectors
- Hand Assist Devices
- Sample Retrieval Bag
- Gastric Band
- General Surgery
- Colorectal Surgeries
- Bariatric Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co.KG
- Olympus Corporation
- Medtronic PLC
- Braun Aesculap
- Stryker Corporation
- Richard Wolf GMBH
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- ConMed Corporation
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of laparoscopic devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in laparoscopic devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global laparoscopic devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Laparoscopic Devices Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Laparoscopic Devices Market
4. Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by Equipment
4.2. Energy Systems
4.3. Internal Closure Devices
4.5. Insufflations Devices
4.6. Wound Protectors
4.7. Hand Assist Devices
4.8. Sample Retrieval Bag
4.9. Gastric Band
5. Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by Application
5.1. General Surgery
5.2. Colorectal Surgeries
5.3. Bariatric Surgery
5.4. Gynecological Surgery
5.5. Urological Surgery
6. Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by End User
6.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
7. Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by Region 2017-2023
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Laparoscopic Devices Market by Equipment
7.1.2. North America Laparoscopic Devices Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Laparoscopic Devices Market by End User
7.1.4. North America Laparoscopic Devices Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Laparoscopic Devices Market by Equipment
7.2.2. Europe Laparoscopic Devices Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Laparoscopic Devices Market by End User
7.2.4. Europe Laparoscopic Devices Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Laparoscopic Devices Market by Equipment
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Laparoscopic Devices Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Laparoscopic Devices Market by End User
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Laparoscopic Devices Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Laparoscopic Devices Market by Equipment
7.4.2. RoW Laparoscopic Devices Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Laparoscopic Devices Market by End User
7.4.4. RoW Laparoscopic Devices Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Karl Storz Gmbh & Co.kg
8.2. Olympus Corporation
8.3. Medtronic Plc
8.4. Braun Aesculap
8.5. Stryker Corporation
8.6. Richard Wolf Gmbh
8.7. Cook Medical Incorporated
8.8. Conmed Corporation
8.9. Ethicon, Inc.
8.10. Smith & Nephew Plc