The report on collagen peptide market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global collagen peptide market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global collagen peptide market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global collagen peptide market is segmented on the basis of source type and application.
Global Collagen Peptide Market by Source Type
- Bovine Collagen Peptide
- Porcine Collagen Peptide
- Chicken Collagen Peptide
- Fish Collagen Peptide
- Bone And Joint Health
- Food And Beverage
- Amicogen, Inc.
- BioCell Technology LLC
- Capsugel Belgium NV
- Catalent, Inc.
- ChinaTech Peptide Co. Ltd.
- GELITA AG
- Norland Products, Inc.
- Rousselot International
- Roxlor LLC
- Weishardt International Group
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of collagen peptide market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in collagen peptide market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global collagen peptide market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Collagen Peptide Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Collagen Peptide Market
4. Global Collagen Peptide Market by Source Type
4.1. Bovine Collagen Peptide
4.2. Porcine Collagen Peptide
4.3. Chicken Collagen Peptide
4.4. Fish Collagen Peptide
5. Global Collagen Peptide Market by Application
5.1. Bone and Joint Health
5.4. Food and Beverage
6. Global Collagen Peptide Market by Region 2017-2023
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Collagen Peptide Market by Source Type
6.1.2. North America Collagen Peptide Market by Application
6.1.3. North America Collagen Peptide Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Collagen Peptide Market by Source Type
6.2.2. Europe Collagen Peptide Market by Application
6.2.3. Europe Collagen Peptide Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Collagen Peptide Market by Source Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Collagen Peptide Market by Application
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Collagen Peptide Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Collagen Peptide Market by Source Type
6.4.2. RoW Collagen Peptide Market by Application
6.4.3. RoW Collagen Peptide Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Amicogen, Inc.
7.2. Biocell Technology LLC
7.3. Capsugel Belgium NV
7.4. Catalent, Inc.
7.5. Chinatech Peptide Co. Ltd.
7.6. Gelita AG
7.7. Norland Products, Inc.
7.8. Rousselot International
7.9. Roxlor LLC
7.10. Weishardt International Group