The report on ophthalmic drugs market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global ophthalmic drugs market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global ophthalmic drugs market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global ophthalmic drugs market is segmented on the basis of disease condition and dispense type.
Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Disease Condition
- Dry Eye Disorder
- Retinal Disorder
- Over The Counter
- Abbott Healthcare
- Allergan Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis AG
- Santen Pharmaceuticals Company Ltd.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of ophthalmic drugs market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in ophthalmic drugs market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global ophthalmic drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market
4. Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Disease Condition
4.3. Dry Eye Disorder
4.4. Retinal Disorder
5. Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Dispense Type
5.2. Over the Counter
6. Global Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Region 2017-2023
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Disease Condition
6.1.2. North America Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Dispense Type
6.1.3. North America Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Disease Condition
6.2.2. Europe Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Dispense Type
6.2.3. Europe Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Disease Condition
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Dispense Type
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Disease Condition
6.4.2. RoW Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Dispense Type
6.4.3. RoW Ophthalmic Drugs Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Abbott Healthcare
7.2. Allergan Plc
7.3. Johnson & Johnson
7.5. Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
7.6. Pfizer, Inc.
7.7. Merck & Co.
7.8. Novartis AG
7.10. Santen Pharmaceuticals Company Ltd.