Allianz is investing, partnering, and acquiring Fintech and Insurtech start-ups to achieve technological expertise and enhance its insurance business. More than half of Allianz's investments were made through its digital investment unit -Allianz X.
Allianz has increased its focus on artificial intelligence (AI) technology and has made four new investments in 2017. Allianz has utilized technology to drive down costs, improve both the user experience and brand recognition, and generate more revenue.
Allianz is organizing and participating in various accelerator programs across Europe. It is also organizing and sponsoring events to connect with start-ups and analyze key opportunities in Fintech.
The report provides information and insights into Allianz's Fintech activities, including:
- Insights of its Fintech strategies
- Overview of Fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs.
- Allianz X has invested in 11 Fintech and Insurtech companies since launched in 2017.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) accounted for around two-thirds of the total investments made by Allianz, up to February 2018.
- Allianz X has invested mostly in the artificial intelligence and analytics sectors, to leverage innovative technologies and manage risk.
- Gain insights into Allianz’s Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various investments and partnership entered by Allianz.
- Key Facts
- FinTech Strategy
- In-house Launches
- Investment Division
- Accelerator Programs
- Industry Engagement
- AGCS Partnerships
- AWP Partnerships
- Investor-Partner Network Map
- Innovation Initiatives
- Key People