1 of 1
This edition presents key opinion leader (KOL) views on recent developments in the Psoriasis market. Topics covered include: Initiation of thePhase III BE VIVID trial for UCB’s bimekizumab (CDP-4940); Approval of Tremfya (guselkumab; Janssen Biotech/MorphoSys) in the EU; Initiation of a Phase II clinical trial for Affibody’s ABY-035; Top-line results from the Phase III IMMhance trial for risankizumab (BI 655066; ABBV-066; Boehringer Ingelheim/AbbVie).
- Is bimekizumab’s dual anti-IL-17A/IL-17F activity likely to provide it with any clinical advantage over other IL-17A inhibitors and do current data reflect this?
- If approved, where do KOLs think bimekizumab will be positioned within the psoriasis treatment paradigm?
- How does Tremfya compare with other treatments for psoriasis, and will Janssen Biotech need to take any additional steps to help differentiate it?
- Following its recent European approval, where is Tremfya likely to be positioned within the psoriasis treatment algorithm?
- How might the usage of Tremfya evolve in the months following launch?
- As a novel affibody-type drug, is ABY-035 expected to offer any advantages over other psoriasis therapies in terms of safety and efficacy?
- Do KOLs think that Affibody has the necessary commercial leverage to successfully market ABY-035?
- If approved, which factors are likely to determine the positioning and uptake of ABY-035 within the psoriasis market?
- Following the completion of its Phase III trial programme, how do KOLs think risankizumab compares with Tremfya in terms of safety and efficacy?
- What will AbbVie have to do in order to differentiate risankizumab from other psoriasis therapies?
Note: Product cover images may vary from those shown
2 of 1