Gain new key opinion leader (KOL) insights on the latest events happening in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) treatment landscape. Topics covered include expert opinions on the prospects of the Phase III BLISS-BELIEVE study which will assess co-administration of SC Benylsta (GSK’s belimumab) and a single cycle of IV Rituxan/MabThera (rituximab; Roche/Biogen). The KOLs also imparted their views on the results of a Phase II study investigating Stelara (ustekinumab; Janssen Biotech) for the treatment of SLE, and the potential for XTL Biopharmaceuticals’ edratide as well as Corbus Pharmaceuticals’s anabasum.
- How do KOLs view the combination of belimumab and rituximab for the treatment of SLE? Do KOLs harbour any concerns about combining these two biologic agents?
- How do experts view the results of ustekinumab’s Phase II study?
- What advantages does ustekinumab have over other pipeline SLE agents?
- How do KOLs perceive edratide’s mechanism of action and preliminary trial results?
- How optimistic are KOLs about edratide’s prospects as a treatment for SLE?
- Do KOLs perceive anabasum’s mechanism of action to be promising?
- How do KOLs view this agent’s safety profile?