This edition presents key opinion leader (KOL) views on recent developments in the multiple sclerosis (MS) market. Topics covered include: Roche’s announcement that Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) has been approved by the European Commission as a treatment for RRMS and PPMS; Mylan announcing the UK launch of Brabio (glatiramer acetate injection; 40 mg/ml), a generic version of Copaxone; as well as Merck KGaA’s potential FDA resubmission for Mavenclad (cladribine tablets) as a therapy for relapsing forms of MS.
- How is Ocrevus expected to be prescribed once launched?
- Which agents are anticipated to lose market share as a result of Ocrevus’ launch?
- How do KOLs view Brabio and how successful is it likely to be?
- How do KOLs view Mavenclad, and how successful has the European launch been?
- How is Mavenclad currently prescribed?