Gain new key opinion leader (KOL) insights on the latest events happening in T2DM. Topics covered include; expert views on Novo Nordisk’s recently approved once-weekly GLP-1 agonist, semaglutide (Ozempic); opinions on the results of the Phase IIIb/IV EXSCEL study which is assessing the cardiovascular (CV) risk of AstraZeneca’s Bydureon (exenatide extended release) in T2DM patients; and views on Zafgen’s ZGN-1061, a fumagillin-class, injectable small molecule second generation MetAP2 inhibitor, which recently entered Phase II clinical development.
- Do KOLs perceive semaglutide to have any advantages over other once-weekly GLP-1 agonists?
- What is KOL perception of semaglutide’s safety profile?
- Where do experts see this semaglutide fitting into the treatment algorithm?
- How do KOLs view the results of the EXSCEL study and will it impact prescribing of Bydureon?
- Do KOLs raise any new safety concerns based on the findings of the EXSCEL study?
- What strategies do experts suggest for growing Bydureon’s market share?
- How do KOLs perceive ZGN-1061’s mechanism of action?
- How do KOLs view ZGN-1061’s subcutaneous mode of delivery?
- Where do KOLs see ZGN-1061 fitting into the T2DM treatment algorithm?