'The Flat Steel Insider' is a valuable resource necessary for examining the global flat steel market - a must-read for understanding the current global steel sheet and its future direction.
This content-rich report covers the following key aspects:
- How are flat steel prices performing in major markets?
- What happened in the flat steel market over the past month and what to expect in the short term?
- How are the end users of steel products performing?
- Is the market in surplus or deficit and what is the inventory status?
- How does the competitor landscape look like?
- What are the leading trends and developments in the market?
- What are the significant economic risks for the market?
The report addresses the following key issues:
- Price discovery and forecasts of flat steel products in the main regions
- Price assessments of hot-rolled coil (HRC), cold-rolled coil (CRC) and hot-dip galvanised (HDG) by regions
- 22 different flat steel price series
- Demand and supply analysis
- Analysis of various downstream industries such as construction, energy and automotive
- Capacity changes and M&A updates
- Tracking trade barriers
- Key recent economic developments which can impact market sentiments
- Analysis is supported by charts, tables and dashboards
Who should buy this report?
- Flat steel producers
- Flat steel service centre, distributors and traders
- Suppliers of raw materials such as iron ore, metallurgical coal, scrap and, ferroalloys
- End users of flat steel such as automotive, construction and packaging
- Suppliers of equipment and machinery
- Financial institutions
- Government bodies
Report Format: PDF With Supportive Data in Excel
Section 1: Executive Summary
Section 2: Prices Dashboard
Section 3: China
Section 4: Asia
Section 5: Central and South America
Section 6: North America
Section 7: Europe
Section 8: CIS
Section 9: Downstream Markets
Section 10: Competitor Landscape
Section 11: Economic Sentiment