This business intelligence report aims to analyze market opportunities and risks in adoption of blockchain technology in retail industry in United States. This is a data centric report, consisting of 22 charts and 14 tables, providing detailed understanding of market dynamics through 13 KPIs. This report covers country level market size / spending forecast on blockchain technology (2016-2025) by applications across retail industry’s value chain, type of blockchain, and technology.
This research report provides in-depth analysis, covering blockchain specific market opportunities and risks in United States for 10 years (2016-2025). Below is the taxonomy covering detailed scope of coverage.
Market Size / Spending by Blockchain Application in Retail Industry, 2016-2025
- Product Tracing and Counterfeit Goods
- Billing and Payment
- Claims and Settlements
- Virtual Warranty Management
- Contract Management
- Supply Chain Management
Market Size / Spending by Type of Blockchain in Retail Industry, 2016-2025
Market Size / Spending by Technology Domain in Retail Industry, 2016-2025
- Application and Platform
Reason to Buy
- How big is the opportunity for blockchain technology based products and services in retail industry?
- How much are leading players in retail industry investing in blockchain based initiatives?
- Which application areas are underserved in retail industry and should be targeted to maximize ROI?