Minimally Invasive Spine - Orthopedics Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to better visualize quantitative market trends of Minimally Invasive Spine within the Orthopedic Devices market.
The color-coded and fully-sourced models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share analysis. Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Minimally invasive spine (MIS) fusion surgery is performed to stabilize the vertebral bones and joints using devices such as Cannulated and non-Cannulated screws. MIS fusion surgery features shorter incisions and faster recovery time when compared to traditional or open procedures.
The model covers four minimally invasive spine surgery techniques: Mini-open, Percutaneous, Tubular, and Distally Expanding using Cannulated Screws, Non-Cannulated Screws, Rods and Interbody Cages.
Each of the covered 39 country’s market models are further segmented to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective market.
Key Inclusions of these market models are:
- Currently marketed Minimally Invasive Spine and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Minimally Invasive Spine market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2005-2024.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Built with help of thousands of interviews with demand side participants, majority of them are physicians, surgeons, and specialists within their therapeutic areas. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Chile
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market.
This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have a deep understanding of the marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Minimally Invasive Spine market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Minimally Invasive Spine market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Minimally Invasive Spine market from 2005-2024
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.