India produces maximum quantity of sugar cane every year and the major states which are leading producers of sugarcane are Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Maharashtra. In India, sugarcane is widely cultivated for the production of jaggery, crystal sugar and different type of alcoholic beverages. And, the leading and rising demand for the consumption of sugar in many parts of the country and also the increase in exportation of sugar to other countries is increasing which has led to the growth of the market in this country for the forecast period 2018-2028.
This report identifies the India Sugarcane market size in for the year 2017-2028, and forecast of the same for year 2028. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Sugarcane market.
This report segments Sugarcane market on the basis of type, product type, end-user and geography market as follows:
- On the basis of type this report on Sugarcane market is segmented as follows, covering all major type of the sugarcane as follows: Crystallized Sugar and Non-Crystallized Sugar
- On the basis of product type this report on Sugarcane market is segmented as follows: Raw, Refined, and Brown and others.
- On the basis of end-user this report on Sugarcane market is segmented as follows: Sweetener, Bakery Products, Confectionery, Beverages and others
- This report on sugarcane market has been further segmented into major States, which includes detailed analysis of states given as: Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Bihar and Rest of India covering all the major state level markets in the given states.
- Dharani Sugars & Chemicals Ltd.
- Cosan Limited
- Mawana Sugars Ltd.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. India Sugarcane Market – Forces
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. India Sugarcane Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. India Sugarcane Market – Import & Export Analysis
6.1. Import Analysis
6.2. Export Analysis
7. India Sugarcane Market, By Variety Type
7.1. Crystallized Sugar
7.1.1. Single Crystallization Sugar
188.8.131.52. Demerara, Turbinado
184.108.40.206. Organic Sugar
220.127.116.11.1. Brown Sugar Muscovado
18.104.22.168.2. Confectioners’ Sugar
22.214.171.124.3. Liquid Sugar
7.1.2. Double Crystallization Sugar
126.96.36.199. White Sugar
7.2. Non Crystallized Sugar
7.2.1. Whole Cane Sugar
8. India Sugarcane Market, By Product type
9. India Sugarcane Market, By End-user Industry
9.3. Bakery products
9.6. Packaged foods
10. India Sugarcane Market, By States
10.1. Uttar Pradesh
10.4. Tamil Nadu
10.6. Rest of India
11. India Sugarcane Market, Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd.
12.2. Cosan Limited
12.3. Dharani Sugars & Chemicals Ltd.
12.4. Shree Renuka Sugars
12.6. Mawana Sugars Ltd.
12.7. Louis Dreyfus Company
12.8. Credence Commodity Incs.
12.9. Imperial sugar
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights