- Company Outlook and Strategy: Snapshot for company business outlook and their strategy, along with financial outlook for last two years.
- Letter to Shareholders/investors: Provides letter from Chairman/Chief Executive Officer or Management Board for last financial year to shareholders/investors.
- Company Introduction: Provides information on company operations, key facts such as company address, contact number(s), ticker symbol and other information.
- Business Description: In-depth analysis on company's operations and strategy, manufacturing locations, name of the customers, geographic presence.
- SWOT Analysis: Comprehensive analysis on Company’s strength, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Products and Services analysis: Provides information on Company’s Products and services and their specifications.
- Company Financials: Thorough analysis on Company Financials such as revenues, net profits and others. It provides annual financial statements such as Income statement and Balance sheet for last 3 years. Also, provides information on revenue breakdown by segment and regional along with major key ratio’s which gives view on company financial outlook. Given detail information on last three years company quarterly results.
- History and Milestones: About the history and milestones of the company.
- Key Employees and Top Management Biographies: A list of the top management of company and Biographies.
- Competitors’ Analysis: Provides information Company’s Competitors and their overview. Also, Benchmark with top three players in terms of product analysis, research and development and geographical foot print.
- Locations and Subsidiaries: List of Company’s Key Location and Subsidiaries located across the world.
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need timely and adequate information.
This Company Profile fulfils this core need.
- It saves your valuable time & money and is an un-biased source for detail Information.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis and its strategies
- Offers an in-depth view of the business model of the company’s business and regional segmentations
- Easy to understand the company's financial outlook, and also offers key financial information and revenue analysis of the company for the last three years
1.1 Company Outlook
1.2 Company Financials
2 Letter to Shareholders\Investors – 2014
3 Company Introduction
3.1 Key Contact Information
4 Business Segment Analysis
5 SWOT Analysis – United Technologies Corp.
5.1 United Technologies Corp.– Strengths
5.2 United Technologies Corp.– Weakness
5.3 United Technologies Corp.– Opportunities
5.4 United Technologies Corp.– Threats
6 Products and Services Analysis
7 Recent Developments
8 Company Financials Analysis for Last 3 Years
8.1 Key Financial Statement
8.2 Key Ratios
8.3 Sales performance analysis by business segment
8.4 Sales performance analysis by regional segment
8.5 Research and development Analysis
8.6 Quarterly Analysis
9 History and Key milestones
10 Key Employees
10.1 Top Management Biographies
11 Competitor Analysis
11.2 Benchmark with top three players
12 Locations and Subsidiaries
13.1 Research Methodology
14 About the Author
14.1 About Us
14.2 Contact us
List of Tables
Table 1: United Technologies Corp. – Key Information
Table 2: United Technologies Corp. – Products and Services
Table 3: United Technologies Corp. – Recent Developments
Table 4: United Technologies Corp. – Income Statement 2012–2014
Table 5: United Technologies Corp. – Balance Sheet 2012–2014
Table 6: United Technologies Corp. – Key Ratio’s 2012–2014
Table 7: United Technologies Corp. – Business Segment Analysis 2012–2014
Table 8: United Technologies Corp. – Regional Analysis 2012–2014
Table 9: United Technologies Corp. – Research and Development Analysis
Table 10: United Technologies Corp. – Quarterly Analysis 2012–2014
Table 11: United Technologies Corp. – Key Employees List
Table 12: United Technologies Corp. – Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 13: Definitions – Key Ratios
List of Figures
Figure 1: United Technologies Corp. – SWOT Analysis
Figure 2: United Technologies Corp. – Revenue, 2012–2014
Figure 3: United Technologies Corp. – Operating Profit/Loss, 2012–2014
Figure 4: United Technologies Corp. – Net Profit/Loss, 2012–2014
Figure 5: United Technologies Corp. – Liquidity Ratios (%), 2012–2014
Figure 6: United Technologies Corp. – Profitability Ratios (%), 2012–2014
Figure 7: United Technologies Corp. – Leverage Ratios (%), 2012–2014
Figure 8: United Technologies Corp. – Efficiency Ratios (%), 2012–2014
Figure 9: United Technologies Corp. – Business Segment Analysis 2012–2014
Figure 10: United Technologies Corp. – Regional Analysis 2012–2014
Figure 11: United Technologies Corp. – Quarterly Analysis 2012–2014