North America has the largest number of individual users due to the presence of infrastructure (small airfields) required for such airplanes. Such airfields are not present outside North America and Europe and this factor greatly decelerates the demand for piston engine aircraft. India, China as well as Japan are expected to be the greatest contributors to the market in the future. In India, particularly, there are extremely few flying general aviation aircraft, due to the extremely strict regulatory environment. However, the demand for aircraft, with developing infrastructure, is accelerating in the country. The Middle East & Africa are also expected to witness impressive growth rates and reach double-digit market share in the future.
Key Developments in the Market:
- February 2017: Cirrus Aircraft launched G6, the sixth generation of its SR range of single-piston aircraft, with an advanced flight deck and new wingtip lighting to compete unique among aircraft upgrades.
- August 2017: Textron Aviation’s Cessna plant and Beechcraft plant noticed an increase of 5% from the second quarter (Q2) 2016 shipments of piston engine aircraft, which accounted for 265 piston airplane shipments in the same period of 2017.
Reasons to Purchase the Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the piston engine aircraft market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Technology Trends
3.3 Industry Attractiveness- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
3.3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Monetary incentive for Piston Engine Aircraft
4.2.1 Low Weight Limit on Sports Aircraft
4.3.1 Demand for improved aircraft components
5. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market , segmented by engine type
5.1 Single Engine
5.2 Multi Engine
6. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, segmented by MTOW
6.1 Less than 1000 kg
6.3 2000 kg and above
7. Global Piston Engine Aircraft Market, segmented by geography
7.1 North America
7.3.4 South Korea
7.4 South America
7.5 Africa & Middle East
7.5.1 Saudi Arabia
7.5.3 South Africa
8. Competitive landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
9.1 Textron Aviation
9.2 Champion Aerospace
9.3 Cirrus Aircraft
9.4 Hartzel propeller
9.5 Diamond Aircraft
9.6 Flight Design
9.7 Mahindra Aerospace
9.8 Piper Aircraft
9.9 Tecnam Aircraft
9.10 Extra Flugzeugbau GmbH
9.11 Lycoming Engines
10. Future Outlook of the Market