With the rise in demand for business aviation services, there is also a significant concern about the shortage of aviation professionals in the region. The shortage of aviation professionals is critical to the business aviation industry, apart from pilots, mechanics and engineers, who tend to ask for higher salaries to join the business aviation industry. The investment is required to train certified flight crews, mechanics, and even after such investment, the standards and experience to cater to needs of the business jet industry are unmet.
Technological Advancements in the South America Business Jet Market
One of the major areas of development that the business jet manufacturers have been involved is in the introduction of the supersonic business jet (SSBJ). These business jets are planned to be small, intended to travel at speeds akin to Mach 1.0 and are typically designed to carry about 10-12 passengers. At present, SSBJs is only a concept, where several manufacturers have been working on the designing of these jets. For instance, Aerion SBJ is a concept for a supersonic business jet, designed by Aerion Corporation.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Aerolíneas Ejecutivas expands fractional fleet in Mexico with new Cessna Citation Latitude aircraft.
- January 2018: Bombardier debuts global 7000 Mock-Up at Jetex private terminal in Dubai
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The report analyses how the changing oil prices and increasing climate change concerns will impact South America business jet market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Study Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4.1. Current Market Scenario
4.2. Technology Trends
4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power Of The Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power Of The Consumers
4.3.3. Threat Of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5. Market Dynamics
6. South America Business Jet Market , Segmented By Aircraft Range
6.1. 1000-3000 Nm
6.2. 3000-5000 Nm
6.3. Above 5000 Nm
7. South America Business Jet Market , Segmented By Aircraft Seating Capacity
7.1. Up To 10 Passengers
7.2. 10 To 25 Passengers
7.3. 25 And Above Passengers
8. South America Business Jet Market Analysis
8.1. Rental/Lease/New Aircraft Price
8.2. User’s Preference Pattern
8.3. Certifications, Regulations & Restrictions
8.4. Financing Institutions
9. South America Business Jet Market , Segmented By Geography
9.1.5. Rest of South America
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2. Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
12. Future Outlook