Increasing security concerns and increase in network virtualization are major factors driving the growth of the market, where as high costs of security solution is inhibiting its growth rate.
Increase in Network Virtualization
Network virtualization has gained popularity because of its scalability, which is way beyond vLAN. Moreover, deployment of network virtualization does not require any change in existing physical network, the main factor contributing to its popularity. Network virtualization is being adopted by companies as it offers a bunch of benefits, such as disaster recovery, easier migration to cloud, reduction in capital and operating expenditure and many more. The companies, which have deployed this technology are finding easier to manage files, images, and programs, among others. As the market of this technology is growing, more and more data will be on cloud, thus, boosting the demand of virtualization security market.
North America to Maintain its Dominance During the Forecast Period
Virtualization security market is growing at rapid rate in North America. Increased demand of identity and access management (IAM) is propelling the growth of virtualization security market in this region. Moreover, most of the cloud service providers are headquartered in this region, which requires virtualization security, thus, boosting the demand of this market.
Key Developments in the Market
- Decmber 2017 - Symantec partnered with BT to provide best-in-class endpoint security protection. This will help BT’s customers battle the rapidly changing threat landscape with a consolidated, intelligent security infrastructure
- August 2017 - Fortinet expanded its FortiGate Virtualized Security for VMware Cloud on AWS. The FortiGate VM enables an existing VMware-based private cloud to securely extend to the public cloud with site-to-site connectivity, cross-cloud segmentation, and consistent security policies for customers of VMware Cloud on AWS
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To know how various factors are driving the market with respect to the global market scenario
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- To understand, which of the regions is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Increasing Security Concerns
4.2.2 Increase in Network Virtualization
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 High Costs of Security Solution
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Virtualization Security Market Segmentation
5.1 By Component
5.2 By Solution
5.2.1 Critical System Protection
5.2.2 Endpoint Protection
5.2.3 Data Loss Prevention
5.2.4 Managed Security Services
5.2.5 Web Gateway
5.3 By Services
5.3.1 Planning & Designing
5.3.3 Support & Maintenance
5.4 By End-user Application
5.4.1 Cloud Service Provider
5.4.2 IT & Telecom
5.5 By Geography
5.5.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.5.5 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Oracle Corporation
6.2 Juniper Networks, Inc.
6.3 Citrix Systems, Inc.
6.4 Symantec Corporation
6.5 VMware Inc.
6.6 Fortinet Inc.
6.7 Dell Inc.
6.9 CA Technologies
6.10 Red Hat, Inc
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Virtualization Security Market