Forex Trading Driving the Market
Foreign exchange volatility has slumped over the past few years, as record levels of liquidity provided by the central banks have calmed the markets and left investors with fewer ways to wring a profit from trading currencies. Foreign exchange trading volumes have risen sharply since the start of 2018, as investors are betting on a weaker dollar and uncertainty about the end of the era of low-priced money, which stoked volatility. However, the continued depreciation of the dollar in 2018, accelerated by the US Treasury welcoming a weaker dollar, have led central banks to begin dialing back their stimulus, which has fired up the currency market. Electronic trading platforms are also reporting a sharp increase in fixed income trading volumes. Such an increase in activity is leading to the currency exchange market gaining traction over the forecast period.
Europe Accounts for the Largest Share
With global economies registering healthy growth in the recent past, the exchange of currency among various nations has also been identified to increase. The growing international business relations are enabling cross-country business transactions. With most of the companies converting international currency to local currency, the deployment of currency exchange tools has been increasing. With Europe being home to the largest number of international businesses, the consumption of these products is high, while the presence of major players in the market studied is also influencing the growth in this region.
Key Recent Developments
- January 2018: You tap announced the launch of a payment processing platform delivered as a cloud service, for mobile money and payment providers in developing countries. The innovation is called You tap Cloud, and enables real-time transaction processing for bank wallet payments and contactless mobile money.
Reasons to Purchase This Report
- Forex volatility acts as a driver in the global market scenario.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Analysis Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Drivers
4.1.1 Growing number of international transactions
4.2 Market Restraints
4.1.1 High transaction charges
5. Global Currency Exchange Software Market Segmentation - By Deployment
5.1 On Premise
6. Global Currency Exchange Software Market Segmentation - By Type
6.1 Mobile Terminal
6.2 PC Terminal
7. Global Currency Exchange Software Market Segmentation - By Region
7.1 North America
7.4 Rest of the World
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Calyx Solutions
8.2 Clear View Systems
8.3 Digital Currency Systems
8.6 Barracuda FX
8.8 CGI Design
8.11 Medoc Computers
8.12 Mighty Systems
8.13 Vinit Solutions
*List not exhaustive
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Outlook
- Calyx Solutions Inc.
- Clear View Systems LLC
- Digital Currency Systems Holdings LLC
- Barracuda FX
- CGI Design
- Medoc Computers
- Mighty Systems
- Vinit Solutions