Sweden was the first country to pilot the use of wireless charging for electric cars, with which research project taking the lead with partners Stockholm Municipality, Vattenfall and others. The aim now is to make the existing electric vehicle infrastructure in Europe, the expanded and most comprehensive in the world, wireless through affordable pricing. Germany, along with the United Kingdom and France, will be the biggest market for wireless charging due to a combination of economies of scale, being automotive manufacturing hubs and high levels of income.
- Stringent regulations mandating the reduction of vehicular pollution
- Advancements in research, development and enhancement of electric vehicles
- Set up and scaling of manufacturing of electric vehicles across the world
- High disposable income and demand for electric cars
- Europe’s Wireless Charging for EVs Market -Challenges
Growing Demand for Europe Wireless Charging Market for Electric Vehicles
Germany is on the way to become the largest wireless charging market for Electric vehicles market in Europe and the fifth-largest globally. Purchase incentives were introduced as late as 2016, the reaction was hesitant, then. A late starter in EV adoption, Germany now makes it up with triple speed. The German car industry appears as committed as creative, legislators are getting all tougher on Diesel and public awareness and interest made several steps forward.
The growing demand for smartphones and other computing devices in these regions, the market is also being driven by the scope of the technology for the field of wireless charging for electric vehicles. Technologies, applications and components are the three major segments of this market.
However, issues such as the extra costs related to technology, the absence of firm market standards, and lower efficiency as compared to wired chargers are increasingly restricting the market growth.
As the demand for the wireless charging market is directly related to the sales of electric vehicles, the more sales of electric vehicles in the market, higher is the demand for wireless charging.
Key players: HELLA AGLAIA MOBILE VISION, HEVO POWER, PLUGLESS, QUALCOMM, amongst others.
Key Developments in the Market
December 2017 - Daimler starts delivering all-electric trucks in Europe.
December 2017 - Firms to install 150 electric car charging points around the UK in the next year.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Provides latest insights into the Global Agricultural Tractor industry
- Gives a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape in the Agricultural Machinery Market
- Analyzes the market scenario with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Forecasts the market volume by assessing the impact of the market drivers and constraints
- Analysis on impact of government policies on the agricultural tractor market
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst/sales representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technological Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technological Developments
4.3 Investment Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Framework
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the industry
5. Market Dynamics
6. Technology Overview
6.1 Technology Snapshot
6.2 Issues with current systems
6.3 Latest Developments in Wireless Charging Systems for Electric Vehicles
6.4 Upcoming Technologies
7. EUROPE WIRELESS CHARGING FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES MARKET, BY POWER SUPPLY RANGE
7.1 3-< 11 kW
7.2 11-50 kW
7.3 >50 kW
8. Wireless EV Charging Market, By Market Type
9. Wireless EV Charging Market, By Charging Type
9.2 Dynamic Wireless Charging System
9.3 Stationary Wireless Charging System
10. Wireless EV Charging Market, By Vehicle Type
10.2 Battery Electric Vehicle
10.3 Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
11. Global Wireless Charging Market for Electric Vehicle by Country
11.1 United Kingdom
12. Competitive Intelligence - Key Vendor Analysis
12.7 Hella Aglaia Mobile Vision
12.9 Tesla Motors
12.11 OLEV Technologies
12.12 HEVO Power
13. Future of Wireless Charging for Electric Vehicles Market