Off-highway Vehicles to Fuel the Market
Off-highway vehicles are forecast to register the fastest growth in the global automotive air filter market, as the increasing sale of cab tractors would create a new market for cabin filters, especially in the emerging markets, where the sales of cab tractors are extremely low. The increasing sale of air-conditioned commercial vehicles in markets, such as India and Africa, is expected to further boost the global automotive air filter market.
Asia-Pacific to Lead the Growth
The Asia-Pacific region, despite sluggish growth in the Chinese market, (the largest automobile market, globally), is expected to lead the growth in the global automotive air filter market. The European and North American markets are also anticipated to see high levels of growth during the forecast period 2018-2023, backed by sales growth. The Latin American market is expected to witness slower growth rates, due to poor automobile sales, consequent to the economic crisis in the region. However, the automotive market in the region is anticipated to bounce back post 2020.
Key Developments in the Market:
- February 2018: Mercedes-Benz USA offers the first certified asthma & allergy friendly automotive cabin air filter.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Latest technology trends adopted by the manufacturers in the global automotive air filter market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The filter type that is expected to dominate the market.
- The region and country that are expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1 Research Phases
1.2 Scope of the Market
1.3 Study Deliverables
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview and Technology Trends
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Technology Trends
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Automotive Air Filter Market, Segmented by Type
5.1 Air Intake Filters
5.2 Cabin Air Filters
6. Global Automotive Air Filter Market, Segmented by Vehicle Type
6.1 Passenger Vehicles
6.2 Commercial Vehicles
6.3 Off-Highway Vehicles
7. Global Automotive Air Filter Market, Segmented by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.4 Rest of the North America
7.2.2 United Kingdom
7.2.6 Rest of the Europe
7.3.4 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
7.4 South America
7.4.3 Rest of the South America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
7.5.1 Saudi Arabia
7.5.2 South Africa
7.5.3 Rest of the Middle East & Africa
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Developments of Key Players
9. Company Profiles
9.1 ACDelco Corporation
9.2 Affinia Group
9.4 Ashley Filters
9.7 Donaldson Filtration Solutions
9.9 Mann + Hummel Group
9.10 Sogefi Group
9.11 Spectrum Filtration
9.12 Ahlstrom Corporation
10. Outlook of the market