The Automotive Sector Accounts for a Significant Share
The upsurge in the demand for electrical vehicles has boosted the need for companies to outsource their electronic component manufacturing, thereby spurring the EMS market in the automotive sector. Connected car and vehicle infotainment system features are at the forefront, enhancing the need for increasingly complex software-driven functionality.
Asia-Pacific Poised to Account for the Major Share
Due to the demand from countries like China and India, Asia-Pacific occupied a significant market share. China has transformed into a major hub of electronics production. The low-cost labor and availability of raw materials are some of the factors influencing the electronic assembly services in this region.
Major Players - AMPHENOL INTERCONNECT PRODUCTS CORP. (AIPC), ATL TECHNOLOGY, COMPULINK, CABLE ASSEMBLIES INC., CONNECT SYSTEMS NV, LEONI SPECIAL CABLES LTD, SEASON COMPONENTS CO. LTD, TYCO ELECTRONICS, VOLEX GROUP PLC, MACK TECHNOLOGIES INC., MULTI-FINELINE ELECTRONIX INC., TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC., and VIASYSTEMS GROUP INC., amongst others.
Key Developments in the Market
- December 2017 - Connect Group expanded its production capacity in Eastern Europe, to address the increasing customer requirements.
- Impact of increasing applications in the automotive industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Growth across various end users, such as automotive, industrial, and healthcare.
- Regional analysis of the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major players.
- 3 months analyst supports along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Electronic Contract Assembly Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Activity
5.1.1 PCB Assembly Services
5.1.2 Cable/Harness Assembly Services
5.1.3 Membrane/Keypad Switch Assembly Services
5.2 By Application
5.2.4 IT & Telecom
5.2.5 Consumer Electronics
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
220.127.116.11 Latin America
18.104.22.168 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Amphenol Interconnect Products Corp. (AIPC)
6.2 ATL Technology
6.3 Compulink Cable Assemblies Inc.
6.4 Connect Systems NV
6.5 Leoni Special Cables Ltd
6.6 Season Components Co. Ltd
6.7 Tyco Electronics
6.8 Volex Group PLC
6.9 Mack Technologies Inc.
6.10 Multi-Fineline Electronix Inc.
6.11 Ttm Technologies Inc.
6.12 Viasystems Group Inc.
*List not Exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
- Amphenol Interconnect Products Corp. (AIPC)
- Atl Technology
- Cable Assemblies Inc.
- Connect Systems NV
- Leoni Special Cables Ltd
- Season Components Co. Ltd
- Tyco Electronics
- Volex Group PLC
- Mack Technologies Inc.
- Multi-Fineline Electronix Inc.
- Ttm Technologies Inc.
- Viasystems Group Inc.