North America to Dominate the Market Growth
North America is the largest market for automotive 3D printing, and is expected to increase its global market share, during the forecast period. The growth in the region is due to the increasing adoption of 3D printing technologies in the automotive industry.
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017: 3D Systems unveiled a next-generation additive metal platform for high-productivity production.
- November 2017: Voxeljet has officially launched its new High Speed Sintering (HSS) technology.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- The report analyses the impact of advancements in the 3D printing technology on the automotive industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The material type that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Demand for Fuel Efficient Vehicles
5.2.1 Stringent Regulations for Certification of Components and Parts in the Automotive Industry
5.3.1 Advancement in the 3D Printing Technologies
6. Global Automotive 3D Printing Market – Segmentation By Technology
6.1 Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
6.2 Stereo Lithography
6.3 Digital Light Processing (DLP)
6.4 Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
6.5 Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
6.6 Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
7. Global Automotive 3D Printing Market – Segmentation by Material
8. Global Automotive 3D Printing Market – Segmentation by Application
9. Global Automotive 3D Printing Market – Segmentation by Geography
9.1 North America
9.1.1 The United States
9.1.3 Rest of North America
9.2.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3.2 United Kingdom
9.3.4 Rest of Europe
9.4 Rest of the World
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
11.1 Stratasys Ltd
11.2 The Exone Company
11.3 Materialise NV
11.4 Ultimaker BV
11.5 Arcam AB
11.6 Voxeljet AG
11.7 Höganäs AB
11.8 3D Systems Corporation
11.9 Envisiontec GmbH
11.10 EOS GmbH
11.11 Moog Inc.
12. Future of the Market