The scope of the report includes insights about several services offered by major players. The segmentation by end user includes the automotive, manufacturing, healthcare, and aerospace & defense industries. The regions included in this study are - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Services include consulting services for product installations, maintaining the existing tools, updating of EDA tools, and renewing licenses and subscriptions. The end users are also provided with training and support services. The growth of EDA services is mainly dependent on the demand for EDA tools, increasing automation in automobiles, and the robust growth of connected devices. These factors are expected to increase the demand for the electronic design tools market, thereby influencing the growth of the EDA services market.
North America Accounts for a Significant Share
Economic growth, favorable government policies, and increasing demand of consumer electronic devices in the US have bolstered the growth of the market. The increasing significance of IoT and the presence of prominent semiconductor device manufacturers like Intel, are expected to boost the growth of the market studied during the forecast period. Considering the above-mentioned factors, the rise of consumer electronic devices is expected impact the EDA tools market, thereby driving the growth of the EDA services market.
Key Developments in the Market
- April 2018 - Cadence expanded its Virtuoso Platform, with enhanced system design, advanced node support down to 5 nm, and simulation-driven layout.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Impact of the growing EDA tools industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Growth across various end users, such as the healthcare, industrial, and automotive industries.
- Regional analysis of the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst supports along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
Note: This is an On Demand product, please allow 3-5 working days for delivery after order has been placed.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Electronic Design Automation Tools Market Segmentation
5.1 By End User
5.1.1 Aerospace & Defense
5.2 By Geography
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.2 Cadence Design Systems
6.3 Mentor Graphic Corporation
6.4 Magma Design Automation
6.6 Siemens PLM Software
6.7 Keysight technologies
6.11 Apache Design Solutions
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Electronic Design Automation Tools Market
- Synopsys Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems Inc.
- Mentor Graphic Corporation
- Magma Design Automation Ltd
- Zuken Inc
- Siemens PLM Software Inc.
- Keysight technologies
- Agnisys Inc.
- Ansys Inc.
- Altium Limited
- Apache Design Solutions Inc.