Industry-based Demand is High Due to Increased Tracking of Asset and Stock Location
The real-time location and tracking of the movements of the materials in the industry provides the industry the most needed control over the flow of the process. The control allows the industry to track the movement of the inventory, semi-processed materials, and the processed materials in real time, thus allowing it to reduce the wastages of resources.
Small- and Medium-scale Businesses are Increasingly Adopting Geofencing
The use of smartphones has enabled small- and medium-scale businesses to reach out to customers visiting their premises. Access to applications, like Google Earth, has allowed people to know about the nearby places. A small business uses geofencing to let the customers in the locality know about its new products and offers and retain them, if they visit the locality. The demand in this segment is increasing, particularly in developed and emerging countries, mainly in urban areas.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - Bluedot Innovation launched Bluedot Location Marketing on the Salesforce AppExchange. This has empowered businesses to connect with their customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. Bluedot Location Marketing offers accurate location services and geofencing, empowering brands to harness the power of location, to build personalized journeys.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future global active geofencing market outlook.
- Performance of various segments of the market.
- Analyzing different perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segments and sub-segments that are expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness expedited growth during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Use of Spatial Data and Improved Real-time Location Technology
4.1.2 Applications of Tracking Assets and Stocks
4.1.3 Higher Adoption of Location-based Application among Consumers
4.1.4 Rise in Sales of GPS or Location-enabled Smartphones and Devices
4.2.1 Concerns about the Information Gathered by the Application and Pattern Detection
4.2.2 Rising Awareness Regarding Safety and Security among Consumers of Location Tracking
5. Global Active Geofencing Market Segmentation
5.2 Organization Size
5.2.1 Small- and Medium-scale Businesses
5.2.2 Large-scale Businesses
5.3 End User
5.3.2 Defense, Government, and Military
5.3.4 Industrial Manufacturing
5.3.6 Transportation and Logistics
5.3.7 Others (Agriculture, Education, Engineering & Construction, and Energy & Utilities)
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 United Arab Emirates
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Bluedot Innovation Pty Ltd
6.2 Gimbal Inc.
6.3 Google LLC
6.4 IBM Corporation
6.5 Microsoft Corporation
6.6 Radar Labs Inc.
6.7 Samsung Electronics Co.
6.8 Verve Inc.
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook