On a regional level, the report has analyzed the ice cream market in the following regions - Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. According to the report, Asia is currently the biggest market of ice cream followed by North America, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. For each of the regions, this report provides both historical (2010-2017) and future (2018-2023) trends in the ice cream market. Other important market engineering aspects such as the competitive landscape, margin analysis, import and export, porters five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. have also been thoroughly evaluated in this report.
The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating an ice cream manufacturing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyze the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the ice cream industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the ice cream industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the ice cream market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ice cream industry?
- What are the price trends of an ice cream?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the ice cream industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the ice cream industry?
- What is the structure of the ice cream industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the ice cream industry?
- What are the profit margins in the ice cream industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an ice cream manufacturing plant?
- How is ice cream manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an ice cream plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for an ice cream?
- What are the transportation requirements for an ice cream?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an ice cream plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an ice cream plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Ice Cream Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Flavour
5.5Market Breakup by Category
5.6Market Breakup by Product
5.7Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8Market Breakup by Region
5.11Value Chain Analysis
5.11.1Raw Material Procurement
5.12Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.12.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.12.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.12.4Degree of Competition
5.12.5Threat of New Entrants
5.12.6Threat of Substitutes
5.13Key Success Factors and Risk Factors
6. Market Breakup by Flavour
7. Market Breakup by Category
7.1Impulse Ice Cream
7.2Take-Home Ice Cream
7.3Artisanal Ice Cream
8. Market Breakup by Product
9. Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.3Ice cream Parlours
10. Market Breakup by Region
10.5Middle East and Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
12. Ice Cream Manufacturing Process
12.2Detailed Process Flow
12.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
13.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
13.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.11Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
16. Key Player Profiles