In the GCC countries, only a small section of consumers contributes to the sales of new vehicles, whereas, the majority of them prefer used vehicles. As a result, there is a high demand for tires, particularly replacement tire, for the used cars. This emerges as a major force behind the growth of the tire market in the region. Apart from this, many consumers also like upgrading and customising their vehicles, and change tires as per their requirements. Some of the other growth inducing factors include rising immigration rates and the establishment of local tire manufacturing facilities. Further, the market is expected to reach a volume of around 59 Million Units by 2023.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, including OEM and replacement tires. An evaluation of the market on the basis of key applications is also given, which include passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles. The market is also segmented on a regional basis, covering the major GCC countries. These include Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and Oman. Amongst these, Saudi Arabia represents the largest market for tires, followed by UAE and Kuwait. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, Goodyear and Yokohama.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC tire industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a tire manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC tire industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC tire market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC tire industry?
- What are the key application segments in the GCC tire industry?
- What are the price trends of tire?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC tire industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC tire industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC tire industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC tire industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC tire industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- How is tire manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a tire manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for tire?
- What are the transportation requirements for tire?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a tire manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a tire manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Tire Industry
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Type
5.5Market Breakup by Application
6. GCC Tire Industry
6.1 Market Overview
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.3Market Breakup by Region
6.4Market Breakup by Type
6.5Market Breakup by Application
6.7 SWOT Analysis
6.8Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4Degree of Competition
6.9.5Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Success and Risk Factors for Manufacturers
7 Performance of Key Regions
7.1.3Market by Type
7.1.4Market Breakup by Application
7.2.3Market by Type
7.2.4Market Breakup by Application
7.3 Other Major Markets in GCC Region
8 Market by Type
9 Market by Application
9.1 Passenger Vehicles
9.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
9.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Structure
10.2 Market Share of Key Players
11. Tire Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11 Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15 Key Player Profiles