This latest study “Cigarette Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the market on the basis of key regions. Currently, Asia pacific is the largest market for cigarettes accounting for more than 60% of the total global consumption. Asia Pacific is followed by Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America and Australia. The report has also provided a detailed competitive analysis of the global cigarette market. Some of the major players analysed in this market include China National Tobacco Corporation, Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco International and Imperial Tobacco.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a cigarette manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the cigarette industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the cigarette market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the tobacco market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional types in the global tobacco industry?
- What are the key product types in the global tobacco industry?
- How has the cigarettes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global cigarettes industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the cigarettes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the cigarettes industry?
- What is the structure of the cigarette industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the cigarette industry?
- What are the profit margins in the cigarette industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a cigarette manufacturing plant?
- How is cigarette manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a cigarette plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for cigarette?
- What are the transportation requirements for cigarette?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a cigarette plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a cigarette plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Tobacco Industry
5.3Markey Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Product Type
6. Global Cigarette Industry
6.3.1 Price Indicators
6.3.2 Price Structure
6.3.3 Price Trends
6.4Market Breakup by Type
6.5Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
6.6Market Breakup by Region
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.9.1Raw Material Procurement
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Market Breakup by Type
8. Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.2Supermarket and Hypermarkets
9. Market Breakup by Region
9.1Asia Pacific (Excluding Australia)
9.4Middle East and Africa
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Cigarette Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles
15.1China National Tobacco Corporation
15.2Phillip Morris International
15.3British America Tobacco
15.4Japan Tobacco International
15.5Imperial Tobacco Group