This latest study “Sugar Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” segments the global sugar market regionally. Brazil currently dominates this market accounting for around a fifth of the total global production in 2017. Brazil was followed by India, European Union, China, and Thailand. On the basis of consumption, India currently represents the world’s biggest consumer of sugar followed by the European Union, China, Brazil, USA and Indonesia. The report also analyses the key players in the global sugar market which include Sudzucker AG, Tereos, Cosan, Mitr Phol Sugar Corporation. Ltd., Associated British Foods, Nordzucker AG, Biosev (Louis-Dreyfus), Wilmar International Limited and Thai Roong Ruang Group.
The report provides a detailed roadmap for setting up a sugar manufacturing plant. The study, done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the essential aspects of the global sugar market. This ranges from a comprehensive view of the market to minute details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the sugar market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the sugar market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global sugar industry?
- What are the price trends of sugar?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the sugar industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the sugar industry?
- What is the structure of the sugar industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the sugar industry?
- What are the profit margins in the sugar industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a sugar manufacturing plant?
- How are sugar manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a sugar plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a sugar plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a sugar plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a sugar plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for sugar?
- What are the transportation requirements for sugar?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a sugar plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a sugar plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a sugar plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a sugar plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a sugar plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a sugar plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Sugar Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Type
5.5Market Breakup by Form
5.6Market Breakup by Application
5.7Market Breakup by Source
5.8Market Breakup by Region
5.10Imports and Exports
5.12Value Chain Analysis
5.12.1Raw Material Procurement
5.13Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.13.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.13.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.13.4Degree of Competition
5.13.5Threat of New Entrants
5.13.6Threat of Substitutes
5.14Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Market Breakup by Type
7. Market Breakup by Form
8. Market Breakup by Application
8.5Canned & Frozen Foods
8.7Other Food Items
9. Market Breakup by Source
10. Market Breakup by Region
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Sugar Processing
12.2Detailed Process Flow
12.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
12.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.4Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.5Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.7Utility Requirements and Expenditures
13.8Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
16. Key Player Profiles
16.4Mitr Phol Sugar Corporation., Ltd.
16.5Associated British Foods
16.8Wilmar International Limited
16.9Thai Roong Ruang Group