PE pipes are extensively used in the distribution of oil and natural gas as these pipes are inherently tough, resilient and resistant to damage caused by external loads and vibrations. This is expected to spur the growth of the market as Saudi Arabia has an abundance of oil, natural gas and minerals. Additionally, these pipes are used in desalinating sea-water, treating wastewater and supplying water for irrigation. This is further projected to influence the growth of the market. Some of the other factors that are propelling the demand for polyethylene as a piping material are its eco-friendly nature, easy installation process, lower maintenance cost and longer service life. Further, the market is expected to reach a volume of 40,737 Tons by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during 2018-2023.
The report has segmented the Saudi Arabia PE pipes market on the basis of type into HDPE, MDPE, LDPE and LLDPE pipes. Currently, HDPE pipes are the most popular product type, holding the largest share. The market is also segregated on the basis of application as water supply, gas supply, sewerage and drainage, mining and slurry lines, and irrigation. Amongst these, the water supply sector is the leading application area, accounting for the majority of the total share. An analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of these include Saudi Plastic Products Company Ltd., Neproplast, Alwasail Industrial Company, Arabian Gulf Manufacturers Ltd., Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company and Al Jubail Sanitary Pipe Factory.
This report provides a deep insight into the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a PE pipes market manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Saudi Arabia PE pipes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key applications in the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry?
- What are the key product types in the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry?
- What are the price trends of Saudi Arabia PE pipes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry?
- What is the structure of the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Saudi Arabia PE pipes industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- How are PE pipes manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for PE pipes?
- What are the transportation requirements for PE pipes?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for PE pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Saudi Arabia Polyethylene Market
5.4Market Breakup by Type
5.5Market Breakup by Application
5.5.3Electronics and Electrical
6. Saudi Arabia PE Pipes Market
6.3Market Breakup by Type
6.4Market Breakup by Applications
6.4.3Sewerage and Drainage
6.4.5Mining and Slurry Lines
6.5.2Key Price Indicators
6.5.4Industry Best Practices
6.8Value Chain Analysis
6.9Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4Degree of Rivalry
6.9.5Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Competitive Landscape
8. PE Pipes Manufacturing Process
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land, Location and Site Development
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11 Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.6Taxation and Depreciation
12. Key Players Profiles
12.1Saudi Plastic Products Company Ltd. (SAPPCO)
12.2Alwasail Industrial Company
12.3Arabian Gulf Manufacturers Ltd.
12.4Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company
12.5Al Jubail Sanitary Pipe Factory