Currently, the demand for LED lighting systems is primarily concentrated in the North and South regions due to growing urbanization rates and increasing number of government initiatives that encourage the use of LED lights. The government’s support through various regulations that promote the investments in energy efficient lighting technologies have expanded the applications of LED lights across various industrial, commercial and residential sectors. A rapidly growing automotive industry also provides productive opportunities for the use of LEDs in head lamps, rear lamps, turn signal and brake lights. Other important factors such as increasing infrastructural investments, rapid growth of street lighting systems, decline in average prices of LEDs and various government and upcoming smart building projects are expected to drive the demand of LED lights in India. According to new report, the Indian LED Lighting market was worth US$ 1.5 Billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of around 52% during 2010-2017.
This latest study “Indian LED Lighting Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up an LED manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the India LED lighting market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the LED industry in any manner.
Indian Lighting Market
Indian LED Lighting Market
Indian LED Lighting Market by Product
Indian LED Lighting Market by End Use Sector
Indian LED Lighting Market by Region
Indian LED Lighting Market by Public and Private Markets
Indian LED Lighting Market by Indoor and Outdoor Markets
Technical and Financial Analysis:
Raw Material Requirements
Return on Investment
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global LED market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global LED industry?
- Which are the key application areas in the global LED lighting industry?
- What are the key product types in the global LED lighting industry?
- How has the Indian LED market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key product types in the Indian LED lighting industry?
- Which are the key application areas in the Indian LED lighting industry?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian LED lighting industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian LED lighting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian LED lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian LED lighting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian LED lighting industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian LED lighting industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up LED lights manufacturing plant?
- How LED panel lights are manufactured?
- How LED flood lights are manufactured?
- How LED down lights are manufactured?
- How LED street lights are manufactured?
- How LED tube lights are manufactured?
- How LED bulbs are manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a LED lights plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for various LED lights?
- What are the transportation requirements for LED lights?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up LED lights plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for LED lights plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global LED Lighting Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Application
5.5Market by LED Products: LED Lamps, Modules and Fixtures
5.5.1Current and Historical Market Trends
6. Why is the LED Market so lucrative in India
6.1India Represents One of the World's Biggest Lighting Markets
6.2India’s Expanding Consumer Durables Market Provides Immense Potential for Backlighting
6.3The Government Sector Represents One of the Biggest Drivers of this Market
6.4India Represents One of the World’s Fastest Growing Automobile Markets
6.5India is Turning into a Lucrative LED Manufacturing Destination
6.6Other Factors Driving this Market
7. Indian LED Lighting Industry
7.2.1 Volume Trends
7.2.2 Value Trends
7.3Market Breakup by Product Type
7.4Market Breakup by Application
7.5Market Breakup by Region
7.6Market Breakup by Imports and Domestic Manufacturing
7.7Market Breakup by Public and Private Sectors
7.8Market Breakup by Indoor and Outdoor Applications
7.11Value Chain Analysis
7.12Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
7.12.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
7.12.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
7.12.4Degree of Competition
7.12.5Threat of New Entrants
7.12.6Threat of Substitutes
7.13Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7.14Key Success Factors and Risk Factors for LED Manufacturers
8. Market by Product Type
9. Market by Application
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2Market breakup by Key Players
11. LED Manufacturing Process
11.1.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
11.1.3Raw Material Requirements
11.1.4Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
11.2.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
11.2.3Raw Material Requirements
11.2.4Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
11.3.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
11.3.3Raw Material Requirements
11.3.4Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
11.4.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
11.4.3Raw Material Requirements
11.4.4Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
11.5.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
11.5.3Raw Material Requirements
11.5.4Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
11.6.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
11.6.3Raw Material Requirements
11.6.4Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles