This latest study “Instant Noodles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the instant noodles market on the basis of key regions. China represented the largest consumer of instant noodles accounting for more than 40% of the global consumption in 2017. China was followed by Indonesia, Japan, India, Vietnam, the United States, Republic of Korea, Thailand, Saudi Arabia and others. The report has also covered some of the major players in the top producing countries. Although increasing competition and growing health consciousness among consumers are some of the major challenges faced by instant noodles manufacturers, maintaining high quality standards and having a strong brand recognition can help them overcome these challenges.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up an instant noodle manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the instant noodles market. This ranges from macro overview of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the instant noodles market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the instant noodles market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global instant noodles industry?
- What are the price trends of instant noodles?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the instant noodles industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the instant noodles industry?
- What is the structure of the instant noodles industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the instant noodles industry?
- What are the profit margins in the instant noodles industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an instant noodles manufacturing plant?
- How is instant noodles manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an instant noodles plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for instant noodles?
- What are the transportation requirements for instant noodles?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an instant noodles plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an instant noodles plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Instant Noodles Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Raw Material
5.5Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.6Market Breakup by Region
5.9Value Chain Analysis
5.9.1Raw Material Procurement
5.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4Degree of Competition
5.10.5Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6Threat of Substitutes
5.11Key Market Drivers and Challenges
5.12Success Factors for Manufacturers
6. Market Breakup by Raw Material
7. Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8. Market Breakup by Region
8.7Republic of Korea
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Instant Noodles Manufacturing Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.12Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles