This latest study “Peanut Butter Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” has segmented the market on the basis of types. There are two main types of peanut butter available in the market - Crunchy and Smooth. Region-wise, North America currently represents the biggest market for peanut butter followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a peanut butter manufacturing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the global peanut butter market and provides an in-depth analysis of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the peanut butter industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the sweet spreads market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global sweet spreads industry?
- What are the key product types in the global sweet spreads industry?
- How has the peanut butter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global peanut butter industry?
- What are the key product types in the global peanut butter industry?
- What are the price trends of peanut butter?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the peanut butter industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the peanut butter industry?
- What is the structure of the peanut butter industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the peanut butter industry?
- What are the profit margins in the peanut butter industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a peanut butter manufacturing plant?
- How is peanut butter manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a peanut butter plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for peanut butter?
- What are the transportation requirements for peanut butter?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a peanut butter plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a peanut butter plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Sweet Spreads Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Product Type
6. Global Peanut Butter Industry
6.2.1 Volume Trends
6.2.2 Value Trends
6.3Market Breakup by Region
6.4Market Breakup by Product Type
6.5Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.9.2 Input Suppliers
6.9.3 Raw Material Procurement
6.9.4 Peanut Butter Manufacturers
6.9.8 Retail Buyers
6.9.9 Institutional Buyers
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Peanut Butter Market: Performance of Key Regions
7.4Middle East and Africa
8. Peanut Butter Market: Market by Product Type
8.1Crunchy Peanut Butter
8.2Smooth Peanut Butter
9. Peanut Butter Market: Market by Distribution Channel
9.1Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2Market Share of Key Players
11. Peanut Butter Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.12 Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles