The market for LED lights in Saudi Arabia is being driven by a number of favourable factors. Huge investments in the public and private infrastructure is the major driver for the market growth. Additionally, various measures are being taken by the Saudi Arabian government so as to encourage the use of LED lights. For instance, the adoption of the global energy-efficiency standards in the region coupled with the increased tariffs on the imports of incandescent and compact fluorescent lights are expected to stimulate the demand for LED lights in the region. Owing to these factors, the market is further projected to reach a value of around SAR 1,263 Million by 2023.
The report has segmented the Saudi Arabia LED lights market on the basis of type covering panel lights, downlight, street lights and others. Currently, panel lights account for the largest market share in the Saudi Arabian region. The report has also segmented the market on the basis of application including commercial, residential, industrial and others. The report has further analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being General Electric, Philips and Osram.
This report provides a deep insight into the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a LED lights manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Saudi Arabia LED lights market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the price trends of LED lights in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What is the structure of the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Saudi Arabia LED lights industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- How are LED lights manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for LED lights?
- What are the transportation requirements for LED lights?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an LED lights manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 GCC LED Lighting Industry
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market by Product Type
5.4 Market by Application
5.5 Market by Country
5.6 Market by Import and Domestic Manufacturing
5.7 Market by Public and Private Sectors
5.8 Market by Indoor and Outdoor Applications
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Industry
6.3Market by Product Type
6.4Market Breakup by Application
6.5Market by Import and Domestic Manufacturing
6.8 Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.4 Degree of Competition
6.9.5 Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6 Threat from Substitutes
6.10 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6.11 Comparative Analysis of CFL and LED
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Competitive Structure
7.2 Market Breakup by Key Players
8 LED Lights Manufacturing Process
8.1.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
8.1.3Raw Material Requirements
8.1.4Major Machinery Pictures
8.1.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
8.2.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
8.2.3Raw Material Requirements
8.2.4Major Machinery Pictures
8.2.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
8.3.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
8.3.3Raw Material Requirements
8.3.4Major Machinery Pictures
8.3.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
8.4.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
8.4.3Raw Material Requirements
8.4.4Major Machinery Pictures
8.4.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
8.5.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
8.5.3Raw Material Requirements
8.5.4Major Machinery Pictures
8.5.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
8.6.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
8.6.3Raw Material Requirements
8.6.4Major Machinery Pictures
8.6.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.4Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.7Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation
12. Key Player Profiles