According to this research, the LED lighting market in the GCC region has grown at a CAGR of 20.6% during 2010-2017. Factors like growing urbanization rates, infrastructural development and concerns over emission of greenhouse gases are currently driving the growth of the LED lighting market in the GCC countries. Other factors like the new UAE regulations which restrict the imports and sales of incandescent lamps; upcoming events like the World Expo in 2020 and the FIFA World Cup in 2022, the ongoing green building movement, increasing government support and a ban on inefficient lighting technologies are further expected to create a massive demand for LED lighting in the major GCC markets. Currently, Saudi Arabia and UAE represent the two biggest markets for LED lights in the region.
This latest study “GCC LED Lighting Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up an LED manufacturing plant in the GCC region. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the LED market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC LED industry in any manner.
Global LED lighting market
GCC region LED lighting market
Saudi Arabia LED lighting market
UAE LED lighting market
Qatar LED lighting market
Bahrain LED lighting market
Kuwait LED lighting market
Oman LED lighting market
Technical and Financial Analysis:
Raw Material Requirements
Return on Investment
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC LED lighting market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global GCC LED lighting industry?
- Which are the key end-use industries in the GCC LED lighting industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC LED lighting industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC LED lighting industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC LED lighting industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC LED lighting industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC LED lighting industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up LED lights manufacturing plant?
- How LED panel lights are manufactured?
- How LED flood lights are manufactured?
- How LED down lights are manufactured?
- How LED street lights are manufactured?
- How LED tube lights are manufactured?
- How LED bulbs are manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in LED lights plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for various LED lights?
- What are the transportation requirements for LED lights?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up LED lights plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up LED lights plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for LED lights plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global LED Lighting Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Application
5.5Market by LED Products: LED Lamps, Modules and Fixtures
5.5.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
5.5.2 Market Forecast
6. GCC Region LED Lighting Industry
6.3Comparative Analysis of CFL and LED
6.4Market Breakup by Product Type
6.5Market Breakup by Application
6.6Market Breakup by Country
6.7Market Breakup by Import and Domestic Manufacturing
6.8Market Breakup by Public and Private Sectors
6.9Market Breakup by Indoor and Outdoor Applications
6.12Value Chain Analysis
6.13Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.13.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.13.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.13.4Degree of Competition
6.13.5Threat of New Entrants
6.13.6Threat of Substitutes
6.14Key Success Factors and Risk Factors for LED Manufacturers
7. GCC LED Lighting Industry: Key Demand Drivers
7.1Government’s Push for Sustainable Development in the Region
7.2Upcoming Events in the GCC Region Demanding Efficient Lighting Solutions
7.3Government’s Ban on Inefficient Incandescent Bulbs
7.4Increasing Awareness of LEDs
8. Saudi Arabia LED Lighting Industry
8.3Market Breakup by Application
8.4Market Breakup by Technology
9. UAE LED Lighting Industry
9.3Market Breakup by Application
9.4Market Breakup by Technology
10. Other Markets in the GCC Region
10.1Qatar LED Lighting Market
10.2Oman LED Lighting Market
10.3Kuwait LED Lighting Market
10.4Bahrain LED Lighting Market
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2Market Breakup by Key Players
12. LED Lights Manufacturing Process
12.1.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
12.1.3Raw Material Requirements
12.1.4Major Machinery Pictures
12.1.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
12.2.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
12.2.3Raw Material Requirements
12.2.4Major Machinery Pictures
12.2.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
12.3.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
12.3.3Raw Material Requirements
12.3.4Major Machinery Pictures
12.3.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
12.4.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
12.4.3Raw Material Requirements
12.4.4Major Machinery Pictures
12.4.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
12.5.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
12.5.3Raw Material Requirements
12.5.4Major Machinery Pictures
12.5.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
12.6.2Manufacturing Process and Process Flow
12.6.3Raw Material Requirements
12.6.4Major Machinery Pictures
12.6.5Suppliers of Raw Materials and Delivery Time
13. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
13.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
13.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
13.4Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
13.5Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
13.6Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
13.7Utility Requirements and Expenditures
13.8Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
13.9Other Capital Investments
14. Loans and Financial Assistance
15. Project Economics
15.1Capital Cost of the Project
15.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
15.4Taxation and Depreciation
16. Key Player Profiles