This report “Tomato Processing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023”, has segmented the market on the basis of product type. Currently, sauces account for nearly a third of the total processed tomato consumption. Sauces are followed by pastes, canned tomatoes, ketchups and juices. The report has also analysed the market on the basis of key regions. The United States currently represents the world’s biggest tomato processor accounting for more than one third of the total global tomatoes processed. Other major countries include - Italy, China, Turkey, Iran, Spain and Brazil. The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market. Some of the key players currently operating in this market include - Morning Star, Tunhe, Chalkis, Ingomar Packing and JG Boswell.
The report provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a tomato processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the tomato processing market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the tomato processing industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the tomato market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global tomato industry?
- What are the key applications in the global tomato industry?
- How has the tomato processing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global tomato processing industry?
- What are the key applications in the global tomato processing industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the tomato processing industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the tomato processing industry?
- What is the structure of the tomato processing industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the tomato processing industry?
- What are the profit margins in the tomato processing industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up ceramic tiles manufacturing plant?
- How are tomato processing manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in tomato processing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for tomato processing?
- What are the transportation requirements for tomato processing?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up tomato processing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for tomato processing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Tomato Industry
5.3Market Breakup by Region
5.4Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5Key Factors Driving the Tomato Industry
6. Global Tomato Processing Industry
6.3Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
6.4Market Breakup by End-Use
6.5Market Breakup by Region
6.8Value Chain Analysis
6.8.1Raw Material Procurement
6.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.9.4Degree of Competition
6.9.5Threat of New Entrants
6.9.6Threat of Substitutes
6.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8. Market Breakup by End-Use
9. Market Breakup by Region
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2Market Share of Key Players
11. Tomato Paste and Tomato Sauce Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles