On a regional level, the report has analyzed the whole milk powder market in the following regions - Asia, North America, Latin America, European Union, Oceania and others. According to the report, Oceania is currently the biggest producer of whole milk powder followed by Asia. For each of the regions, this report provides historical trends in whole milk powder market for both 2010 and 2017. Other important market engineering aspects such as the competitive landscape, margin analysis, import and export, porters five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. have also been thoroughly evaluated in this report.
The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating a whole milk powder manufacturing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyse the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the whole milk powder industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the whole milk powder industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the whole milk powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global whole milk powder industry?
- What are the price trends of whole milk powder?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the whole milk powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the whole milk powder industry?
- What is the structure of the whole milk powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the whole milk powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the whole milk powder industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a whole milk powder manufacturing plant?
- How is whole milk powder manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a whole milk powder plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for whole milk powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for whole milk powder?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a whole milk powder plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a whole milk powder plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Milk Industry
5.2.1 Production Volume Trends
5.2.2 Consumption Volume Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
6. Global Whole Milk Powder
6.2.1 Production Volume Trends
6.2.2 Production Value Trends
6.3Market Breakup by Region
6.4Market Breakup by End Use
6.7 Value Chain Analysis
6.7.1Raw Material Procurement
6.8 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.8.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.8.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.8.4Degree of Competition
6.7.5Threat of New Entrants
6.8.6Threat of Substitutes
6.9.1 Price Indicators
6.9.2 Price Structure
6.9.3 Price Trends
6.10Key Success Factors and Risk Factors
7. Performance of Key Regions
8. Market Breakup By End Use
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Whole Milk Powder Manufacturing
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles