This latest report “UHT Milk Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a UHT milk processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the UHT milk market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
The report has segmented the UHT milk market on the basis of types of milk consumed by people. They include loose, powder, chilled and UHT. On the basis of regions, Western Europe represents the world’s largest consumer of UHT milk, followed by Asia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa and others. The key players covered in this report are Nestle, Danone, Lactalis, Fonterra, FrieslandCampina, Dairy Farmers of America, Arla Foods, Saputo, Dean Foods and Yili.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the UHT milk market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global UHT milk industry?
- What are the price trends of an UHT milk?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the UHT milk industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the UHT milk industry?
- What is the structure of the UHT milk industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the UHT milk industry?
- What are the profit margins in the UHT milk industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up an UHT milk manufacturing plant?
- How is UHT milk manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in an UHT milk plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for UHT milk?
- What are the transportation requirements for UHT milk?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up an UHT milk plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for an UHT milk plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global UHT Milk Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Type
5.6Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.9Value Chain Analysis
5.9.Raw Material Procurement
5.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4Degree of Competition
5.10.5Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6Threat of Substitutes
5.11Key Success Factors and Risk Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
6.6Middle East and Africa
7. Market Breakup By Type
7.1 Full Cream
7.2 Semi Skimmed
8. Market Breakup By Distribution Channel
8.1Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9. Competitive Landscape
10. UHT Milk Manufacturing Process
10.2Detailed Process Flow
10.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
10.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
11. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
11.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
11.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
11.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
11.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
11.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
11.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
11.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
11.10Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
11.11Other Capital Investments
12. Loans and Financial Assistance
13. Project Economics
13.1Capital Cost of the Project
13.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
13.4Taxation and Depreciation
14. Key Player Profiles