One of the major factors driving the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market is the development of a general Construction Index in the country which aims to encourage the adoption of advanced methods of construction using prefabricated components. These methods reduce time as well as the number of unskilled labourers required for the construction process. The usage of prefabricated building solutions also helps in lowering human errors and the overall costs of the project while decreasing construction debris and pollutants. Apart from this, as prefabricated components are manufactured using advanced technologies with controlled quality specifications, they help in extending the average lifespan of the buildings. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2018-2023, reaching a value of US$ 1,090 Million by 2023.
The report has segmented the market on the basis of type, including prefabricated building and structural steel. Currently, prefabricated building represents the largest segment, and is further segregated into floors and roofs, walls, staircases, and panels and lintels. Similarly, the structural steel segment includes H-type beams, columns, I-type beams and angles. The report has also segmented the market based on end-use, covering residential, institutional, commercial and industrial sectors. Amongst these, the residential sector is the leading end-use segment of prefabricated building and structural steel market. The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market and provide the profiles of the key players operating in it.
This report provides a deep insight into the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key application segments in the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- Which are the popular product types in the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What are the major components in the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market?
- What is the structure of the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the UAE prefabricated building and structural steel market?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Prefabricated Building and Structural Steel Market
5.3Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by End Use
6. GCC Prefabricated Building and Structural Steel Market
6.3Market Breakup by Product Type
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by End Use
7. UAE Prefabricated Building and Structural Steel Market
7.3Market Breakup by Product Type
7.4Market Breakup by End Use
7.7Value Chain Analysis
7.8Porters Five Forces Analysis
7.8.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
7.8.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
7.8.4Degree of Competition
7.8.5Threat of New Entrants
7.8.6Threat of Substitutes
8. UAE Prefabricated Building Market: Performance by Component
8.1Floors and Roofs
8.4Panels and Lintels
9. UAE Structural Steel Market: Performance by Components
10. UAE Prefabricated Building and Structural Steel Market: Performance by End-Use Sector
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Key Player Profiles