This latest study “Pigeon Pea Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a detailed insight into the global pigeon pea market. The report has segmented the market on the basis of major geographies. Currently, India represents the largest producer of pigeon peas accounting for around 70% of the total global production. India is followed by Myanmar, Malawi, Kenya and Tanzania. The report has also analysed the top exporting and importing countries in the global pigeon pea market. Myanmar represents the biggest exporter of pigeon peas accounting for nearly 90% of the total global export volumes. Myanmar is followed by Tanzania, Sudan, Kenya, France, Ecuador, Sri Lanka, Peru, India and Malawi. Among the top importing countries, India represents the biggest importer of pigeon peas accounting for more than 95% of the total global import volumes. India is followed by Zimbabwe, the Unites States, Peru, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Australia, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Canada.
The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a pigeon pea processing plant. The study covers all the requisite aspects of the pigeon pea industry and provides an in-depth analysis of the market, industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the pigeon pea industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the pigeon pea market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- Who are the key regional producers in the global pigeon pea industry?
- What are the price trends of pigeon pea?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the pigeon pea industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the pigeon pea industry?
- What is the structure of the pigeon pea industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the pigeon pea industry?
- What are the profit margins in the pigeon pea industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a pigeon pea processing plant?
- How pigeon pea is processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a pigeon pea plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for pigeon pea?
- What are the transportation requirements for pigeon pea?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a pigeon pea plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a pigeon pea plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Pigeon Pea Industry
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.6Imports and Exports
5.8Value Chain Analysis
5.9Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.9.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.9.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.9.4Degree of Competition
5.9.5Threat of New Entrants
5.9.6Threat of Substitutes
5.10Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Performance of Key Regions
7. Competitive Structure
8. Pigeon Pea Processing
8.2Detailed Process Flow
8.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
8.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
9. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
9.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
9.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
9.5Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
9.6Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
9.7Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
9.8Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
9.9Utility Requirements and Expenditures
9.10 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
9.11 Other Capital Investments
10. Loans and Financial Assistance
11. Project Economics
11.1Capital Cost of the Project
11.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
11.4Taxation and Depreciation